Saturday, January 3, 2004

Redesign

Return visitors will notice that I have redesigned the site. This includes making it more consistent with Stevens colors. I would appreciate your comments on the site.



My New Year's resolutions include posting at least once per week on this site. I know there was a bit of inactivity during the holidays but I hope to increase the activity in the coming months.



If you find value to this site, tell your friends AND contribute to the site. I will be happy to post new items if you email them to me and of course give you credit fo rthe post. Of course you can always comment on the posts.



Advancing Software Engineering will always be a community effort of all the constituencies: practitioners, researchers and stakeholders. Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment